Monday, April 4, 2011

Nintey Days of God's Goodness

Randy Alcorn is a Best- Selling author for a reason.

I truly found this book to be encouraging when in a struggle.
I am not big into Devotionals but I loved this book. First, the setup was something I enjoyed, going into a message that had some kind of charisma to it…something that made you want to read. And that thing was the Word of God. Alcorn started his chapters with Bible verses that supported the chapter. Then a story, either from his life or on someone else’s, for a real life reference on the subject. They will either make you sad or put a smile to your face. Either way… he explained it nicely. Plus a little prayer like paragraph at the end of each chapter.

I looked forward every day to read this book, even when you are not reading the message stays with you, like a little reminder not to worry. You can not forget the Bible verses he puts into perspective as you read them and through out the book.

I am 13 years old and I understood this book perfectly. It is very will written, but not hard to understand. I would tell anyone, whether they are in a struggle or not, to read this book.

God says life will not be easy, He says it WILL BE HARD because He was hated here on Earth, and so you also will be hated on Earth. John 16:33 says “These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace, in this world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.”

God will never forsake thee and He is always with you.
I liked the encouragement 90 Days of God's Goodness offered even through promised pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright  Savvy Scholars 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .