Friday, July 8, 2011

Missions Trip to Hungary!

As I have said before my church (Toledo Baptist Temple) is going to Hungary for a missions trip. They will be providing Vacation Bible School for Hungarian children in orphanages.

I hope you have been, and continue, to pray for those who are going. Because the leave TOMORROW! Time has gone by so fast, 21 people from my church are going to Hungary, and I will not see they for another 2 weeks! It’s going to kill me.

But I will stand strong praying for their safety and knowing the Lord will work wonders. And I would please ask you to also pray they come back safe, that the Hungarian orphans and leaders understand and accept Christ, and that the Holy Spirit moves from Toledo, Ohio to Budapest, Hungary and then back to Toledo, Ohio with good news!

I thank all of you who have prayed and are praying. Toledo Baptist Temple and I really appreciate it!

~ God Bless ~ Olivia ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright  Savvy Scholars 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .